H&H International Group believes that success depends on the supply of high quality products and services that meet or exceed customer and consumer expectations of premium brand products. Fundamental to this belief is the responsibility to ensure the quality of all products that the Company manufactures. The Company is committed to continually enhance the reputation of the brands it produces and maintain consumer confidence in its products through the development and implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) systems, standards and practices. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is the responsibility of all employees that have direct influence on products.
The following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) principles are the foundation of the H&H International Group commitment:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest quality and GMP standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for food safety.
- Ensure sustainable GMP performance through implementation and certification of effective Quality management systems compliant ISO 22716
- Build GMP capability through structured programmes that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
- Continually review policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage GMP and quality risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same commitments, and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspections.
- Communicate quality and GMP requirements to suppliers, contractors, customers and consumers by establishing specifications for ingredients and packaging materials, product storage and consumer guidelines.